dinsdag 10 juli 2018


Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-4127714 to valeria_lisa in Russia has arrived! It reached its destination in 39 days after traveling 2,148 km!
valeria_lisa

Valeria wrote you a message:

“hello jop and jamie!
Thank you for the letter. With pleasure I will answer your questions.
I like summer vacations, read books and spend time with friends.
While I'm not working. I am a student.
I have pets. the cat's name is Tosha, the hamster's name is Manya, the two squirrels call them Fedor and Chubais.
I'm not married.
My favorite sport is basketball.
My favorite color is purple.
I like music different, in the mood
Thanks again for writing!
have a good day!”
Do not reply to this email! To reply go to valeria_lisa's profile.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten