zaterdag 7 juli 2018

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-4127705 to Dawn_Kess in United States of America has arrived! It reached its destination in 36 days after traveling 6,482 km!
Dawn_KessDawn wrote you a message:
“Hi, Emma and Anne! Thank you very much for your card! You both made me smile and I enjoyed learning about some of your favorite things, and also learning some Dutch words! To answer your questions: Yes, I am married, my husband's name is Tim and we have been married for 24 years. We do not have children, but I was a teacher for awhile and I always liked working with them so much (from age 5, through high school). My favorite food is probably tacos, too - I make homemade tacos a lot. But I love pizza, too. My favorite snack is either a warm chocolate chip cookie or warm brownie, with ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry on top! :) My favorite song is "Brave" by Sara Bareilles and my favorite color is sunny yellow. My favorite movie is "Inside Out." Thanks again! I wish both of you all of your favorite things and much happiness and success!”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten