maandag 20 november 2017

Verlate postcrossing kaart

Your postcard NL-3819173 to delcarpio in Chile has arrived! It reached its destination in 173 days after traveling 12,037 km!

delcarpio 

Camila wrote you a message:

“Hi Freya and Britt, I received your postcard today, apparently Chilean post service took a long time in delivering it considering the date it is stamped in the envelope, so that is why I took a while in register it, sorry about that. 

I totally love my card, is the best card ever, thank you so much. I also love Harry Potter very much, I have read all the books and seen all the movies. The amusement part sounds really fun. And I am jealous about the guinea pig, I only have dogs, but I love all of them very much.

Thank you very much for the postcard, it really made my day. Hope everything is going good for you and that you have a beautiful christmas this year. 

Muchas gracias amigas. 
Thank you very much friends.

Best wishes from Chile.

Camila”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten